Dr. Libby Joffe MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2015
One of the best Doctors
I don't believe you could find a better Doctor. I have seen many Doctors in my time. Especially with my illness and Dr Libby Joffe is the best internist that I have had the pleasure to find. Very knowledgable and has diagnosed every illness correctly to all the friends and family I have referred to her.

September 27th, 2015
Best Doctor Ever
I have been going to Dr. Libby Joffe for over 5 years. I had been looking for a new doctor after having a string of primary care physicians who had an hour+ wait time, rushed me out of the door, didn't greet or even look at me, and didn't address my issues, just focusing on some of my symptoms. At my first visit she got to know my history, was friendly, personable, and seemed concerned and determined to find the root of my exhaustion. She was thorough and immediately knew how to care for me. Since then, visit after visit, I am always assured she cares about my health, and she clearly communicates each issue to me and answers all my questions in an easy to understand manner. Even after I moved about an hour away from her office I still made the drive to see her instead of looking for someone local because I know how lucky I am to have found such a great doctor who listens, treats me like a person and is extremely knowledgeable. Her staff is very professional, office hours are easy to work with, exam rooms are clean and comfortable and there's never a long wait. I recommend Dr. Joffe to anyone and everyone.

September 18th, 2015
My Favorite Doctor
Outstanding, competent and caring professional. Terrific front office staff too!

May 19th, 2015
Outstanding Doctor, very nice office and very good people around.

May 4th, 2015
I would never recommend this dr. I went for a simple cold and she tried pushing all this unnecessary stuff to milk money out of me. And the way she talks to her staff is disgustinG. I felt so bad for the poor girl I could hear her yelling at her from the exam room while I was waiting. Never going back therE.

April 30th, 2015
extremely rude!

February 20th, 2014
Best Doc Ever!
Dr. Joffe has been my PCP for about 3 years. I went to her office based on a recommendation for another MD in her office, but that MD was not taking new patients. This was lucky for me since Dr. Joffe has been the perfect doctor. The wait is 5-10 minutes or less. She is never in a rush and shows real concern for my well being. She seems to effortlessly diagnose and treat any issues I've had and helps me understand everything. Very knowledgeable. I'm now an hour away and will still make the drive. Also, I lost my insurance and she really worked with me in providing affordable care and options. Very highly recommend.

August 12th, 2017