A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Libby Long is Excellent. Dr. Long has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Libby Long, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Long graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Long has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hickman Community Health Services
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
- Middle Tennessee
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Long accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 7 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Libby Long:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Libby A. Long practice?
Dr. Libby Long practices Pediatrics near Murfreesboro, TN.
See Murfreesboro Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Babette Long, Dr. Bess Long, Dr. Bessie Long, Dr. Beth Long, Dr. Betsy Long, Dr. Bette Long, Dr. Bettie Long, Dr. Bettina Long