A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liberacion Albinda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Albinda graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Albinda has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Delta Medical Center
- Oroville Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liberacion Ponseca Albinda MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liberacion P. Albinda practice?
- Dr. Liberacion Albinda has 1 office location.
Dr. Liberacion Albinda practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Oakley, CA.
See Oakley Hospitalists and Oakley Internists.