Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms of lymphoma and the difference between Hodgkin's and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Liberto Pechet
Dr. Liberto Pechet, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 61 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Pathology. Dr. Pechet is affiliated with Marlborough Hospital, U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus and U Mass Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Liberto Pechet has the following 2 specialties
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Liberto Pechet is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Worcester, MA.
Dr. Bilal Piperdi
Hematology, Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Worcester, MA 0 mi16
Dr. Hongwei Bai
Pathology, Clinical Pathology
Worcester, MA 0 mi31
Dr. Meera Mahalingam
Worcester, MA 0 mi33