Dr. Liberty Amador MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 19th, 2015
Primary care
It took me many years to find a doctor with her knowledge and demeanor. She did more for me in one visit than fifteen years of specialists. When I leave her office I always feel like something was accomplished. I wish all doctors were like her!

April 4th, 2013
Amazing Dr! My entire family has been going to Dr. Amador for years and have never had a bad experience. She always puts your needs & concerns as a priority and is truly focused on you. The entire office takes the time to get to know each patient as a person not just a chart.

September 30th, 2010
Best female PCP in Denver area
I would highly recommend Dr Amador if you are looking for a female primary care physician (PCP). She is very responsive to your needs and anticipates future needs as well. She will spend time with you to answer all of your questions/concerns and follow up with a phone call, as necessary, even after your office appointment. Dr Amador has been my PCP for about 8 years now, so I truly can make an educated recommendation. In addition, I am a registered nurse, so I know a lot of doctors! I choose Dr Amador because she is the best of the best!

September 3rd, 2010
She is excellent. Very high energy, caring and will answer any questions honestly and is thorough. Would recommend to anyone.

April 22nd, 2010
I have been seeing Dr. Amador for several years now and she is the best of the best. She is energetic and has a sincere concern for you as a patient. I would recommend her and have recommended her to anyone.

April 19th, 2010
she is great very knowledgible in what she does. quick to the point and pleasant

August 4th, 2008
Dr. Amador is great!
I have been taking my family to Dr. Amador for a few years now and I have no complaints. She is really good and I especially love the way she treats my kids. She remembers little details about them and you can tell that she genuinely likes children. I love the office staff and have also seen another PA at the Smoky Hill Family medicine practice, Amy, who is also excellent. Overall I would recommend them to anyone and actually enjoy going (well..as much as it's possible to enjoy a dr's visit) because they remember me and my family when we go and take a genuine interest in our health and well being.

June 16th, 2008
excellent doctor
Dr Amador is the best doctor I know. She really gets to know her patients and cares

April 7th, 2008
I miss Dr. Amador
I think since I have moved I have experienced the fast food like dr.s here in Arizona.. hate to say that but, I really Miss the treatment with Dr. Amador she is very careing and listens and helps and has diagonosed my problems correctly and sees to it that I am taken care of.. very personable, she cares is whats important! she even takes time out her busy schedule to make a call to me when needed.. I really appreciated that very much..I hope that we soon return to colorado so I can go and see my real Dr. Thanks Dr. Amador You are much appreciated !!

January 9th, 2017