A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liborio LaRussa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. LaRussa graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. LaRussa has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liborio LaRussa MD is a male Pediatrician, has 9 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Liborio LaRussa practice?
- Dr. Liborio LaRussa has 1 office location.
Dr. Liborio LaRussa practices Pediatrics near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Pediatricians.