Dr. Libuse Hardekopf Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Libuse Hardekopf?

Childhood Asthma

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Libuse Hardekopf?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 5th, 2014

Racist

My DIL took my grandson in to Dr. Hardekopf for a well-baby exam. My DIL is part Hispanic and my son is white. Dr. Hardekopf continually made snide comments beginning with "You people..", referring to her race. She also made comments about having medicare and getting everything for free. By the way, my grandson is on my son's health insurance plan. This should make no difference anyway, people on medicare shouldn't be shamed by a doctor. This breaks my heart that they were treated this way.

October 16th, 2013

Very impressed by the thoroughness of her exam on my child and the care, compassion and concern she genuinely showed concerning his conditions. Also extremely happy with her recommendations for continued care and therapy with other healthcare professionals. Also impressed with her knowledge of his conditions which aren't widely known about. I work as a hospital professional myself and have to admit I am very particular in my chioce of physicians. Overall i would happily refer any of my friends or colleagues with children to her office.

June 14th, 2014