A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liby Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liby Mathew is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liby Mathew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lyme Disease
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Smoking Cessation
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from Padmashree Dr. D.Y. Patil Medical College For Women (Pimpri). She has 5 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liby Mathew MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liby Mathew practice?
- Dr. Liby Mathew has 2 office locations.
Dr. Liby Mathew practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, NY.
See Middletown Internists.