A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liby Mathew is Excellent. Dr. Mathew has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liby Mathew, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mathew graduated from MD - University Of Pune, Pune India. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Mathew has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Regional Medical Center Mdltwn
- Orange Regional Medical Center Goshen
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mathew accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 46 plans
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Liby Mathew:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liby Mathew practice?
Dr. Liby Mathew practices Internal Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, NY and Goshen, NY.
See Middletown Internists.