A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Licette Almonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Licette Almonte is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Almonte graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Almonte has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Licette Almonte MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Licette Almonte practice?
- Dr. Licette Almonte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Licette Almonte practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Willow Grove, PA and Flourtown, PA.
See Wynnewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.