A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Licheng Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Lee has 1 hospital affiliations:
- West Florida Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Licheng Lee MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Licheng Lee practice?
- Dr. Licheng Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Licheng Lee practices Cardiology near Pensacola, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Gainesville, FL.
See Pensacola Cardiologists.