- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lida Aghdam is Excellent. Dr. Aghdam has been reviewed by 25 patients who have provided 11 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lida Aghdam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Aghdam graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Aghdam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center-Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aghdam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Lida Aghdam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lida Aghdam practice?
Dr. Lida Aghdam practices Internal Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
Additional practice locations include: North Richland Hills, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Colleyville Internists.