A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lida Aghdam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lida Aghdam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lida Aghdam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aghdam graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Aghdam has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lida Aghdam MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lida Aghdam practice?
- Dr. Lida Aghdam has 1 office location.
Dr. Lida Aghdam practices Internal Medicine near Colleyville, TX.
See Colleyville Internists.