A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lida Curlee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lida Curlee, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Curlee graduated from Colegio Mayor De Nuestra Senora Del Rosario, Santa Fe De Bogota.
Dr. Curlee has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital-Collierville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lida Patricia Curlee MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lida P. Curlee practice?
- Dr. Lida Curlee has 1 office location.
Dr. Lida Curlee practices Internal Medicine near Collierville, TN.
See Collierville Internists.