A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lida Nabati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lida Nabati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabati graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nabati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nabati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lida Nabati practice?
Dr. Lida Nabati practices Internal Medicine, Hospice & Palliative Medicine, and Medical Oncology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA and Plymouth, MA.
See Boston Internists, Boston Hospice & Palliative Specialists, and Boston Oncologists.