A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lida Nabati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lida Nabati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabati graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Nabati has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Jordan Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lida Nabati MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lida Nabati practice?
- Dr. Lida Nabati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lida Nabati practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Boston, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Hospice & Palliative Specialists.