A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lida Osbern:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lida Osbern is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lida Osbern, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Osbern graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Osbern has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lida Denise Nash Osbern MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Lida D. Osbern practice?
- Dr. Lida Osbern has 1 office location.
Dr. Lida Osbern practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lawrence, KS.
See Lawrence Internists and Lawrence Pulmonologists.