Dr. Lideia Itchon MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Lomita, CA

2.9

August 30th, 2016
I found the doctor to be very good with my child. She spoke to him and he relaxed.

February 2nd, 2015
NEVER GO TO THIS PLACE
This establishment says they accept walk-ins. I have done this many times with little frustration. During my last visit which was a walk-in, I was told to come back for my child to receive a second round for the flu shot. I was told I wouldn't need an appointment. I was the first person to arrive to the office only to be told that walk-ins cannot come in for shots. Um, what??? The last time I came in I had no trouble and now was being told a different story. This type of flip flopping is very unprofessional and drives me absolutely crazy. I'm coming into an office with a crying child and they say sorry we only accept certain types of walk-ins with no proper sign saying so. As I told the horrible staff in front that I was told to come back in without an appointment needed she then with a rude tone, shoves the walk-in sign up sheet in front of me. I understand you work in an office that would depress anybody but that's the job you decided to take, not me. Never take your emotions out on patients. We pay your salary remember? Clearly the staff in unaware of there policies if I get different answers from each worker. Poor management indeed! Ill be finding a new doctor, as if this office gives a care.

November 30th, 2010
I have 4 kids and the professionalism is VERY POOR and sometimes rude, no smiles. Asst. couldn't give me a paper to sign in "english" only had spanish. Each wait has been over an hour. Didn't receive a call back on 2 occasions of a problem until I called back. Girls in office seem to LOVE to gossip. Only been there 4 times and I am changing!

August 6th, 2009
Very good doctor, very professional staff.