A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lidia Ilcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lidia Ilcus is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lidia Ilcus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ilcus graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Ilcus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mhhs Hermann Hospital
- Lbj General Hospital, Houston, Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lidia Stana Ilcus MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lidia S. Ilcus practice?
- Dr. Lidia Ilcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Lidia Ilcus practices Internal Medicine near Kirtland AFB, NM.
See Kirtland AFB Internists.