A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lidia Lidagoster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lidia Lidagoster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lidagoster
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Lidagoster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lidagoster graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Lidagoster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lidia Lidagoster MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lidia Lidagoster practice?
- Dr. Lidia Lidagoster has 1 office location.
Dr. Lidia Lidagoster practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.