A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lidia Lidagoster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lidia Lidagoster is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lidagoster
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lidagoster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Anxiety Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lidagoster graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD).
Dr. Lidagoster has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lidia Lidagoster MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lidia Lidagoster practice?
- Dr. Lidia Lidagoster has 1 office location.
Dr. Lidia Lidagoster practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.