Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Advanced Obstetrics & Gynecology Llc
1390 US Highway 22
Ste 104
Lebanon, NJ 08833
908-437-1234
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Oct 24th, 2013

She has no sympathy for her patients, does not care if they are in pain and is extremely RUDE. If you don't want to be in pain, DO NOT go to this doctor. She SUCKS!!!! I had my C-section with Dr. Vitale and hated her. I was 10 cm dilated and pushed for 4 hours and in those 4 hours Dr. Vitale came in one time for 2 minutes to examine me/check on me. The one time that she came, she started blaming me that I am not doing a good job pushing and if I don't push harder, she will take me for C-section. She was VERY rude and had a really bad attitude. I hated her the most because I told her pretty clearly that I wanted epidural during my pushing process and she refused to give me epidural towards the last one hour of my pushing because she said you will push more effectively without the epidural. I was in such a vulnerable and painful condition that I could not argue with her at that time. But I kept on telling the nurse that I need the epidural, but Dr. Vitale did not approve of giving me more epidural. After 4 hours of pushing and immense pain, I had to go for C-section, where she needed to give me more epidural anyways, so why did she not give it to me before. She has no sympathy for her patients, does not care if they are in pain and is extremely RUDE. If you don't want to be in pain, DO NOT go to this doctor. She SUCKS!!!!

|  Dr. Vitale is a fabulous OBGYN  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2012

Her skills as an OBGYN coupled with her personality make Dr. Vitale a fabulous OBGYN! You know exactly how your pregnancy is progressing every week and throughout labor she is hands on and a terrific coach. ( You can't find a better doctor! Having been with her for 12 years, this was more reinforced this past year when she deducted a lump in my breast that resulted in breast cancer. Strongly recommend her - and I have!

|  Patient-centric care  |  show details
Jul 6th, 2011

Dr. Vitale has the best bedside manner of any physician I have ever visited. She is personable, takes time with the patient, nswers all questions, is easy to talk to, and highly skilled professionally and technically.

|  Ann  |  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

Dr. Vitale is a good OB/GYN. She is aware of the most updated diagnostic testing available and is proactive about treating any issues. I do think she is rushed in her office visits (may be a factor of the insurance companies forcing her to see X number of patients per day) and her office staff can be tough to deal with. Appts must be booked at least 3 months in advance and they don't have their appt book open in Jan to schedule appts in June (as example). I've had to call several times to obtain test results. Dr. Vitale is good, her office staff should become more proactive and utilize more updated means of scheduling appointments and following up of test results.

by anonymous on Apr 21st, 2009

Very rushed, didn't take my concerns seriously. I thought she seemed very judgemental.

Apr 20th, 2009

Always seemed rushed and did not address myconcerns. After having ultrasound told me I hada fibroid tumor which cause me much concern. Next year ordered another seemingly unneccaryultrasound without instructions to technican as to why ordered. Technician said there was no tumor present. I am no longer a a patient of Dr. Vitale.

|  Professional  |  show details
by Patricia on Feb 29th, 2008

No doctor ego here, Dr. Vitale is very courteous. Excellent doctor.