Dr. Lidia Vitale Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lidia Vitale?

November 3rd, 2016

Fantastic Doctor

Dr. Vitale delivered my son and was fabulous throughout the entire experience. He was my first pregnancy and delivery and the entire practice was wonderful from first appointment through my post-delivery check up. Doctors are always available and someone is always on call and at the hospital which is an amazing reassurance when you are due any day. I was due on Christmas Eve and called when I had signs of labor on Christmas Day and the doctor returned my call to the Answering Service within MINUTES. Currently pregnant with my second baby and am so happy to have the doctors at Advanced Ob-Gyn providing my prenatal care.

March 22nd, 2016

Very positive experience

My first visit with Dr. Vitale for a routine check up was a pleasure. She and her staff are warm, thorough and professional. The office atmosphere is welcoming and well organized. I am past my childbearing years, but wish I'd had a doctor like Dr. Vitale to deliver my children.

February 19th, 2015

greedy practice

Greedy practice made me have ultrasound every week, switched to a new doctor who was so confused as to why. Spent 3minutes and billed for 25.

August 20th, 2013

Patient

January 8th, 2012

Dr. Vitale is a fabulous OBGYN

Her skills as an OBGYN coupled with her personality make Dr. Vitale a fabulous OBGYN! You know exactly how your pregnancy is progressing every week and throughout labor she is hands on and a terrific coach. ( You can't find a better doctor! Having been with her for 12+ years, this was more reinforced this past year when she deducted a lump in my breast that resulted in breast cancer. Strongly recommend her - and I have!

July 6th, 2011

Patient-centric care

Dr. Vitale has the best bedside manner of any physician I have ever visited. She is personable, takes time with the patient, nswers all questions, is easy to talk to, and highly skilled professionally and technically.

April 21st, 2009

Very rushed, didn't take my concerns seriously. I thought she seemed very judgemental.

April 20th, 2009

Always seemed rushed and did not address myconcerns. After having ultrasound told me I hada fibroid tumor which cause me much concern. Next year ordered another seemingly unneccaryultrasound without instructions to technican as to why ordered. Technician said there was no tumor present. I am no longer a a patient of Dr. Vitale.

February 29th, 2008

Professional

No doctor ego here, Dr. Vitale is very courteous. Excellent doctor.

April 19th, 2017