Dr. Lidia Vitale, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Very positive experience show details Very positive experience
Mar 22nd, 2016

My first visit with Dr. Vitale for a routine check up was a pleasure. She and her staff are warm, thorough and professional. The office atmosphere is welcoming and well organized. I am past my childbearing years, but wish I'd had a doctor like Dr. Vitale to deliver my children.

greedy practice show details greedy practice
by cash cow on Feb 19th, 2015

Greedy practice made me have ultrasound every week, switched to a new doctor who was so confused as to why. Spent 3minutes and billed for 25.

Dr. Vitale is a fabulous OBGYN show details Dr. Vitale is a fabulous OBGYN
Jan 8th, 2012

Her skills as an OBGYN coupled with her personality make Dr. Vitale a fabulous OBGYN! You know exactly how your pregnancy is progressing every week and throughout labor she is hands on and a terrific coach. ( You can't find a better doctor! Having been with her for 12 years, this was more reinforced this past year when she deducted a lump in my breast that resulted in breast cancer. Strongly recommend her - and I have!

Patient-centric care show details Patient-centric care
Jul 6th, 2011

Dr. Vitale has the best bedside manner of any physician I have ever visited. She is personable, takes time with the patient, nswers all questions, is easy to talk to, and highly skilled professionally and technically.

by anonymous on Apr 21st, 2009

Very rushed, didn't take my concerns seriously. I thought she seemed very judgemental.

Apr 20th, 2009

Always seemed rushed and did not address myconcerns. After having ultrasound told me I hada fibroid tumor which cause me much concern. Next year ordered another seemingly unneccaryultrasound without instructions to technican as to why ordered. Technician said there was no tumor present. I am no longer a a patient of Dr. Vitale.

Professional show details Professional
by Patricia on Feb 29th, 2008

No doctor ego here, Dr. Vitale is very courteous. Excellent doctor.