A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lidiya Lukasevich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukasevich graduated from Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University.
Dr. Lukasevich has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Maimonides Medical Center
- St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lidiya Longinivna Lukasevich MD is a female Pathologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lidiya L. Lukasevich practice?
- Dr. Lidiya Lukasevich has 1 office location.
Dr. Lidiya Lukasevich practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.