Dr. Lido Chen MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Laguna Hills, CA

• Good
  • Bad

October 24th, 2016
I've been going to Dr. Chen's office for pain management for well over a decade. I've found her staff to be friendly, knowledgeable and caring. I won't go anywhere else!

April 8th, 2015
Kind, understanding, giving, listens & trusts your opinion, non-judgmental, nice, visits were easy (maintenance Rx)

January 28th, 2015
Wonderful Physician and office staff
Dr. Chen and staff are very courteous and understanding. I have only great things to say about this office. I have had injections and had very good results. The procedure was explained to me as well. The Physician uses an in network and an out of network facility for the procedures. The benefits were explained to me and due to my desire to have my procedure asap due to the pain, I chose the out of network facility and was pleased with the care. I would recommend this Physician with no hesitation.

June 16th, 2013
Great Pain Management Doctor
I have had 3 surgeries on my neck. C-3 to T1. Dr. Chen has been able to manage my ongoing pain problems for the past 10 years. Because of Dr Chen I have a better quality of life.

May 1st, 2013
New In Town? Watch Out!
I'm older, moved here for 15 hr. surgery Trying To Come Off My Meds. due to liver & much better BUT Dr. Chen would not take me as a patient! I was told in so many words by her Mgr. that if I did not need injections to 'help' me then they were not interested. (Injections are an ongoing, very long term assist). Be Careful....unless you need years & years of 'injections' no..don't go.

January 20th, 2012
Great Doctor and very nice staff
Dr. Chen is personal, listens to you and really cares about your medical condition. Her staff is well trained and very caring. What a great medical practice!

November 12th, 2010
Just a word of advice..
I think Dr. Chen is a really nice Dr and her staff is great as well. Make sure you verify with your insurance that BOTH Dr. Chen and her"facility" are in network before you have anything done.In my case, Dr. Chen was listed by my insurance as in network, which is one of the reasons I selected her.I wasn't clearly informed beforehand that I would be billed both for the Dr. and separately (out of network) for the facility.Following my treatment, I was shocked to find out her "facility", i.e another room in the same office, was NOT in network. This resulted in an out of network facility charge to my insurance that was 5 times higher (well over $10k total) than Mission hospital charged me for the same procedure!

February 1st, 2010
good expierence
I was called in very quickly and did not have to wait long once I was inside my room. She was very helpful and did not seemed rushed at all. She made sure I understood everything and took her time with me. It was a good expierence.

January 15th, 2010
An excellent caring and concerned physician who knows her specialty well
I have a horrible chronic pain problem from bone marrow cancer, fibromyalgia, AND cfs. She has not given up on me and is open to all treatment options. She is a believer and loves the Lord Jesus and prays with patients when requested. #1 person and physician

April 12th, 2017