A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liebert Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liebert Turner, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Ophthalmologic Anesthesia
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Turner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Turner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Liebert S. Turner practice?
Dr. Liebert Turner practices Anesthesiology near New York, NY.
See New York Anesthesiologists.