A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liem Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liem Bui, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from Faculty Mixte De Med Et De Pharm Univ De Saigon.
Dr. Bui has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brazosport Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liem P Bui MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Liem P. Bui practice?
- Dr. Liem Bui has 1 office location.
Dr. Liem Bui practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lake Jackson, TX.
See Lake Jackson Primary Care Doctors.