A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liem Oei:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liem Oei is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liem Oei, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Oei graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Oei has 32 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- Mercy Medical Center-Sioux City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liem S Oei MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Liem S. Oei practice?
- Dr. Liem Oei has 4 office locations.
Dr. Liem Oei practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Sioux City, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Storm Lake, IA and Cherokee, IA.
See Sioux City Internists and Sioux City Nephrologists.