A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liem Ta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liem Ta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ta graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Ta has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
- Kaiser Permanente Downey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liem P Ta DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liem P. Ta practice?
- Dr. Liem Ta has 1 office location.
Dr. Liem Ta practices Emergency Medicine near Downey, CA.
See Downey Emergency Physicians.