Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Apr 20th, 2015 on

I walked in at 10:30 and there were 4 patients listed before me. I was escorted to the room at 11:10 and at 11:55 I stood in the hall and asked if they forgot me. I left at 12:30. They did not ask me what medications I was on,yet gave me 3 prescriptions

Mar 9th, 2015 on

The Dr. was the only person there that was dressed like a medical person

Feb 8th, 2015 on

First time visiting this clinic. The staff and doctor were very nice. I received exactly what i went there for, plus some good advice.

Feb 5th, 2015 on

Dr. Ton really takes his patience needs at heart and give u the best information he could provide.

Jan 21st, 2015 on

DR.Liem Ton was streight to the point did not waste time. Diagosed my problem after examining me,also very accomadating on any questions I hd . He then asked if cvs was where to call in scripte to I said publix please and with no hesitation it was done.

Jan 14th, 2015 on

Dr. Liem has always concerned himself with my symptoms as a friend would. The only difference is that he would do something about it. He is not too proud to know of his office's limitations,, and would refer you to the proper specialist needed.

Nov 6th, 2014 on

The facility was ok for what I needed and they did address and answer my concerns. But it is not a place I would want to be my primary source of care. Dr. Ton was nice but very difficult to understand.

Oct 31st, 2014 on

He did a great job. Took his time, explained everything.

Oct 21st, 2014 on

Dr Liem was very concerned with my injuries, he asked of its origin to understand this clarity of my condition. After my examition I was convinced that Dr. Liem's diagnosis and remedy where as concise as if had been given by the surgeon general himself.

Sep 9th, 2014 on

This dr is very professional and knowledgeble. He was great help to me.

Aug 31st, 2014 on

Friendly staff, short wait and knowledgable doctor! Would use again and will recommend to others!

Aug 30th, 2014 on

Be prepared for a long wait time.

Aug 11th, 2014 on

I was treated with respect and the Dr. seemed to really care about my problems. I would definitely recommend him.

Jul 29th, 2014 on

I visited this clinic several years ago and had disappointing service and have since gone elsewhere. I was recently sent back by my employer to this clinic and again, was sorely disappointed by the service.

Jul 26th, 2014 on

Dr. Ton was very professional and extremely helpful with our particular situation. Very likeable and I would definitely recommend his services.

Jul 25th, 2014 on

Very good experience. Glad he was involved after my injury.

Jul 17th, 2014 on

I've been a patient in this clinic for several years & have always been taken care of in a timely & professional manner.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on

Doctor was fine. The wait was not. I guess this is the result of visiting a walk in clinic.

Mar 18th, 2014 on

My son and I was n a car accident and Dr.Ton is doing his best by taking care of us. We will continue treatment with Dr.Ton and his staff.

Mar 10th, 2014 on

Dr. Liem Ton is great, his staff needs a lesson or two in professionalism and courtesy. The lady at the front desk was polite, the nurses were rude and disinterested.

Jan 27th, 2014 on

I was impressed by the Dr. and his staff. I was in and out in no time. I am glad I went.

Jan 24th, 2014 on

The doctor is doing a good job for me - Thank you so much.....