A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lien Pham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lien Pham, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Pham graduated from University Of Medicine Of Ho Chi Minh City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Regional Medical Center
- Palomar Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lien Tran Pham MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lien T. Pham practice?
- Dr. Lien Pham has 3 office locations.
Dr. Lien Pham practices Family Medicine near Redlands, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Colton, CA.
See Redlands Primary Care Doctors.