A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lieschen Quiroz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lieschen Quiroz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lieschen Quiroz, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Floor Disorders bladder and bowel control problems
Education & Awards
Dr. Quiroz graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Quiroz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- Children's Hospital Of Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lieschen Haydee Quiroz MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Lieschen H. Quiroz practice?
- Dr. Lieschen Quiroz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lieschen Quiroz practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.