A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liette Witherrite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liette Witherrite, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Witherrite graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Witherrite has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Skyline Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liette C Witherrite MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Liette C. Witherrite practice?
- Dr. Liette Witherrite has 3 office locations.
Dr. Liette Witherrite practices Family Medicine near White Salmon, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Stevenson, WA and Phoenix, AZ.
See White Salmon Primary Care Doctors.