A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liette Witherrite:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liette Witherrite, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Witherrite graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Witherrite has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Skyline Hospital
- Certifications and Recognitions
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Witherrite accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan