A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Liezl Irisari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Liezl Irisari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Liezl Irisari, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Irisari graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Irisari has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center
- Little Falls Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Liezl Grace Irisari MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Liezl G. Irisari practice?
- Dr. Liezl Irisari has 5 office locations.
Dr. Liezl Irisari practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Utica, NY.
See Boston Obstetricians & Gynecologists.