A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ligaya Prystowsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Prystowsky graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.More Education & Awards
Dr. Prystowsky has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Prystowsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ligaya L. Prystowsky practice?
Dr. Ligaya Prystowsky practices Ophthalmology near Nutley, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ and Bloomfield, NJ.
See Nutley Ophthalmologists.