Surgical Specialist, Orthopaedic Surgeon

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Aug 20th, 2012

Dr. Kaplan exudes an air of professional confidence. He seems to get to the nub of the problem quickly and has a solution to fit the case. He made me feel I was in excellent hands, and indeed, I was. My surgery went well and he was very concerned with my recovery. I would recommend him without hesitation.

Jun 15th, 2012

I agree with other review. He is way too young to know all the answers and doesn't even give a patient answers to their questions. He has a one track presentation-replacement. No options discussed and then had the gall to say he "spent all this time with me" to make sure I understood. All I learned is that I need to contact other professionals.

|  personable  |  show details
Mar 31st, 2012

Very kind, professional, personable, caring and completely comitted to his profession. I consider him my doctor and also my friend. He replaced my hip.

|  Great Experience  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2012

Recently saw Dr. Kaplan for hip pain. He was extremely attentive and managed my pain well. Totally recommend him!

|  I would never go back!!!  |  show details
Jan 25th, 2012

I found Dr. Kaplan to be a very opinionated,rude, and self impressed. Dr. Kaplan limits himself to other options available and jumps into knee replacement and states that that is the only solution, when I discovered that that is not correct and it should be the last and very last option. I could list many other things that happened, but the list goes on!!! Patient beware!

May 29th, 2011

Dr. Kaplan was professional, knowledgable and caring at all times from the time pre-op to the various meetings post-op.

by R. carlice-DeLoof on Mar 24th, 2011

Dr Kaplan was highly recommended to replace my knee but after consultation and review of my MRI, he referred me to another doctor. His colleague, Dr Les would recommend and perform a less invasive repair to the place where she would remove the benign tumor.

by Tom Sacharski, West Bloomfield on Sep 20th, 2010

Dr. Kaplan quickly diagnosed my hip deterioration and told me my options. I opted for replacement and the whole experience was excellent. I was out of the hospital in two days, off my walker in about two weeks, and the cane was gone a week after that. I have no residual hip pain whatsoever. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kaplan!

by J Brant on Jul 5th, 2010

Dr. Kaplan is not only a dedicated and highly skilled surgeon, he's an artist. He was willing to perform a surgery that many other orthopedists said was too difficult and didn't want to take on. My results were excellent, beyond my expectations.

Mar 20th, 2010

Professional, excellent bedside manner and thorough exam performed. Great experience with Dr. Kaplan. Will refer to any friends or family members in need of an ortho phycician.

|  Mrs. Lois Clark  |  show details
by Lois Clark on Oct 22nd, 2009

First time without pain for many years. Wish I had had my first knee replacement with Dr. Kaplan instead of the pain I went through for 2 years before having it replaced again this time with him. Very caring doctor.