A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lige Rushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lige Rushing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lige Rushing, MD, MS is board certified in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushing graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rushing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Harris Methodist - Springwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lige Burroughs Rushing MD and MS is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lige B. Rushing practice?
- Dr. Lige Rushing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Lige Rushing practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Geriatric Doctors, and Dallas Rheumatologists.