A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lige Rushing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lige Rushing is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rushing
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rushing Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lige Rushing, MD, MS is board certified in Geriatric Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rushing graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Rushing has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lige Burroughs Rushing MD and MS is a male Internist and practices in Geriatric Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lige B. Rushing practice?
- Dr. Lige Rushing has 1 office location.
Dr. Lige Rushing practices Geriatric Medicine and Rheumatology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Geriatric Doctors and Dallas Rheumatologists.