inactive

Ligia Perez MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 28th, 2016
very long wait time. Insane. My time is valuable too. Been there 3 times, all 3 times I waited over 1.5 hrs. Im giving it one more try, then will have to look elsewhere. Other then that, if you don't mind waiting, she is a good DR.

March 14th, 2016
BEST ALL AROUND DOCTOR!
You will not find a better Doctor!

February 11th, 2016
Very professional...

January 8th, 2015
FIND ANOTHER DOCTOR
First, Dr. Perez was condescending. Next, she missed important information provided by my x-rays and lab work. Her staff, including the techs, are extremely rude. I would not recommend this doctor she appears incompetent, noncaring, and the overall experience was just terrible.

June 21st, 2014
My great doctor
Great! Listening all my needs and took care of my problems.

June 13th, 2014
Highly recommend this physician. Extremely knowledgeable, articulate, really LISTENS and is engaged unlike other physicians who just rush through the appointment, move on to next patient. Dr Perez understood who I was as an individual and provided top notched recommendations.

December 25th, 2013
Love Dr. Perez!
Very personable, caring doctor! Strongly recommend her as a primary care physician. She can usually see you on the same day, and the waiting time is not that bad, come on! Anyway, she is worth any waiting time!

December 24th, 2013
To the patient below: If you want a doctor who cares for you, who won't rush you and will listen to your concerns, Dr. Perez is the doctor for you. If you don't appreciate those qualities, there are plenty of other doctors in the area who will take 5 minutes with you, so you don' t wait so long in the waiting room! BTW, compared to other good providers in the area, hers was the shortest waiting time I've experienced. Thank you.

July 22nd, 2013
Very Poor Scheduling
Dr. Ligia is very personable, but I won't return as the waiting times are ridiculous. I have been there twice and both waits were over an hour, which is unacceptable and is disrespectful to the patient. Other than that the visit was standard. I just feel comfortable with a relationship that shows me this little consideration.

January 10th, 2012
I have to say I disagree with the patient below. I've been a patient for Dr Perez for more than 8 years. The level of service at her practice has certainly NOT declined, in the contrary: is better than ever. The staff is so NICE and CARING. Dr Perez has always been a kind doctor and I still can talk about problems and concerns, because she cares. She is not arrogant, in the contrary, she is very approachable and compassionate! Over the years I have strongly recommended her to all my friends and family, who by the way also adore her. She listens to your concerns and empowers her patients to be decision makers, since she believes that informed decision-making is a patients right and if patients are fully supported in exercising that right, will be more in line with what the patients value. I will continue recommending her practice to all my friends and family.

August 2nd, 2011
Dr. Perez is very easy to talk too. I feel comfortable sharing my concerns and she is attentive to them. Definitely recommend her as a PCP.

January 10th, 2011
Anytime I needed to get in I was able to see Dr. Perez. She is nice and knowledgeable. She has been our family physician for several years and we are very happy with her office and quality of care.