Family Physicians
Suncoast Medical Clinic
601 7th St S
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701
727-322-4228
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Jun 13th, 2014

Highly recommend this physician. Extremely knowledgeable, articulate, really LISTENS and is engaged unlike other physicians who just rush through the appointment, move on to next patient. Dr Perez understood who I was as an individual and provided top notched recommendations.

|  Love Dr. Perez!  |  show details
Dec 25th, 2013

Very personable, caring doctor! Strongly recommend her as a primary care physician. She can usually see you on the same day, and the waiting time is not that bad, come on! Anyway, she is worth any waiting time!

Dec 24th, 2013

To the patient below: If you want a doctor who cares for you, who won't rush you and will listen to your concerns, Dr. Perez is the doctor for you. If you don't appreciate those qualities, there are plenty of other doctors in the area who will take 5 minutes with you, so you don' t wait so long in the waiting room! BTW, compared to other good providers in the area, hers was the shortest waiting time I've experienced. Thank you.

|  Very Poor Scheduling  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2013

Dr. Ligia is very personable, but I won't return as the waiting times are ridiculous. I have been there twice and both waits were over an hour, which is unacceptable and is disrespectful to the patient. Other than that the visit was standard. I just feel comfortable with a relationship that shows me this little consideration.

Jan 10th, 2012

I have to say I disagree with the patient below. I've been a patient for Dr Perez for more than 8 years. The level of service at her practice has certainly NOT declined, in the contrary: is better than ever. The staff is so NICE and CARING. Dr Perez has always been a kind doctor and I still can talk about problems and concerns, because she cares. She is not arrogant, in the contrary, she is very approachable and compassionate! Over the years I have strongly recommended her to all my friends and family, who by the way also adore her. She listens to your concerns and empowers her patients to be decision makers, since she believes that informed decision-making is a patients right and if patients are fully supported in exercising that right, will be more in line with what the patients value. I will continue recommending her practice to all my friends and family.

Aug 2nd, 2011

Dr. Perez is very easy to talk too. I feel comfortable sharing my concerns and she is attentive to them. Definitely recommend her as a PCP.

Jan 10th, 2011

Anytime I needed to get in I was able to see Dr. Perez. She is nice and knowledgeable. She has been our family physician for several years and we are very happy with her office and quality of care.

Jun 5th, 2010

Very caring and attentive. You do not have to suffer through life-get your problems taken care of and move on. Dr. perez will help you manage physical and emotional problems so that you can live a more fulfilling life.

by Emily on Apr 21st, 2009

Dr. Perez has excellent bedside manners and always makes me very comfortable while discussing my health goals and adressing my concerns. The wait is long, but it's worth it. I highly recommend her as a physician.

|  Would not recommend  |  show details
by Michael on Mar 5th, 2009

The wellfare of patients is not a top priority at this practice. Staff and doctor are very rude and unhelpful. It seems like drugs are prescribed here to redeem perks from pharmaceutical companies rather than benefit the patient.