Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ligia Pic-Aluas
Dr. Ligia Pic-Aluas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in Springfield, VA and Lutherville Timonium, MD. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Infectious Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pic-Aluas is affiliated with Providence Hospital, Medstar Washington Hospital Center and The Specialty Hospital of Washington. She speaks English.
Dr. Ligia Pic-Aluas has the following 2 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ligia Pic-Aluas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Asmir Syed
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Washington, DC 0 mi15
Dr. Parvez Khatri
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi18
Dr. Jeffrey Komisarof
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi17