A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ligia Pop:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ligia Pop is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ligia Pop, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pop graduated from Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Iuliu Hatieganu, Cluj Napoca.
Dr. Pop has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ligia M Pop MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ligia M. Pop practice?
- Dr. Ligia Pop has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ligia Pop practices Pediatrics near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Livonia Pediatricians.