A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ligija Rociunas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ligija Rociunas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rociunas graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Rociunas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore New Rochelle Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ligija Marija Rociunas MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ligija M. Rociunas practice?
- Dr. Ligija Rociunas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ligija Rociunas practices Internal Medicine near New Rochelle, NY.
See New Rochelle Internists.