inactive

Lihong Wei MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

October 21st, 2016
Great
Dr. Wei is very easy to talk to. She will explain her findings, thoughts and next steps to accomplish a goal.

August 19th, 2016
Dr Wei is an Angel
Dr Wei is an Angel to me. She saved my mom's life. She was right on cue with her diagnosis and promised my mom 1 month she would fee better. Dr Wei is amazing and caring and honest. I will always be grateful to her

August 6th, 2015
Dr Wei doesn't care about her patients
If I have the choice of negative rating I would go ahead and rate her in negative stars. I visited her regarding my mother's condition and we have had life's worst experience there. She is rude, mean and doesn't care about her patients. During the less than five minutes that we spent in her office, she screamed at us for asking questions and having doubts regarding her diagnosis. If that was not enough her daughter who barely looked more than 16 also joined Dr Wei and said we were wasting their time. Before we were rushed out of the door she told us to change our doctor! I think she has anger management issues and if that's so what is she doing in a profession such as doctor, where one is required to be patient and, compassionate. I would advise you all to visit her clinic if you are ready to put up with her attitude.

December 6th, 2013
She cannot decide on an accurate diagnosis. If you have questions she never returns calls. Staff is rude. You have a long time in the waiting room. I would never recommend someone I know to go and see her.

May 14th, 2013
Awful person
She said i will die in 6 months. I am still alive.