A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lihong Xia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lihong Xia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lihong Xia, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Xia graduated from Tongji Medical University, Wuhan.
Dr. Xia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Faxton-Saint Luke's Healthcare
- Faxton - St Luke's Healthcare / Faxton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lihong Xia MD is a female Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology.
- Where does Dr. Lihong Xia practice?
- Dr. Lihong Xia has 1 office location.
Dr. Lihong Xia practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Cytopathology near Utica, NY.
See Utica Pathologists.