A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lihui Qin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lihui Qin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Pathology Liver Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Qin graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.
Dr. Qin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lihui Qin MD and PHD is a female Pathologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Lihui Qin practice?
- Dr. Lihui Qin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Lihui Qin practices Pathology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and East Patchogue, NY.
See New York Pathologists.