A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lijin Liang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lijin Liang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Liang graduated from Beijing School Of Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Liang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital of Brooklyn at Long Island Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Liang accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lijin J. Liang practice?
Dr. Lijin Liang practices Anesthesiology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Anesthesiologists.