A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lijun Mi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lijun Mi, Internist, Primary Care, general practice is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mi
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lijun Mi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hepatitis B
- Viral Human Hepatitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mi graduated from Hainan Medical University.
Dr. Mi has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- North Shore University Hospital
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lijun Jun Mi MD is a female General Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lijun J. Mi practice?
- Dr. Lijun Mi has 1 office location.
Dr. Lijun Mi practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Primary Care Doctors and New York Internists.