Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Li Jun Mi
Dr. Li Jun Mi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist, Internal Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Mi is affiliated with Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center, Staten Island University Hospital - North and Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopedic Institute. She speaks English.
Dr. Li Jun Mi has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Li Jun Mi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Weijia Yuan
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Michael Liu
New York, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Glenn Gandelman
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
New York, NY 0 mi18