A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lijun Wan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lijun Wan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wan graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Wan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lijun Wan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Lijun Wan practice?
- Dr. Lijun Wan has 1 office location.
Dr. Lijun Wan practices Anesthesiology near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Anesthesiologists.