A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lila Bunales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lila Bunales is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Bunales graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Bunales has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
- Muhlenberg Regional Medical Center
- JFK Medical Center - Muhlenberg Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lila Flores Bunales MD is a female Internist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lila F. Bunales practice?
- Dr. Lila Bunales has 1 office location.
Dr. Lila Bunales practices Internal Medicine near Dunellen, NJ.
See Dunellen Internists.