A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lila Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lila Day is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Day
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lila Day, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Day has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lila M Day MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lila M. Day practice?
- Dr. Lila Day has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lila Day practices Family Medicine near Lake Tapps, WA.