A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lila Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lila Day is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lila Day, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Day has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
- Good Samaritan Hospital and Rehabilitation Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Day accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Lila M. Day practice?
Dr. Lila Day practices Family Medicine near Lake Tapps, WA.
See Lake Tapps Family Physicians.