A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lila Day:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lila Day is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Day
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Day Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lila Day, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Day graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Day has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lila M Day MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Lila M. Day practice?
- Dr. Lila Day has 1 office location.
- Dr. Lila Day practices Family Medicine near Lake Tapps, WA.