Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lila Dogim
Dr. Lila Dogim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. She has 46 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Rheumatology. Dr. Dogim is affiliated with ArchCare at Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center, Saint Joseph's Medical Center and St Joseph Wayne General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Lila Dogim has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Dr. Lila Dogim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Girish Nadkarni
Internal Medicine, Residency
New York, NY 0 mi5
Dr. Jodumutt Bhat
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi47
Dr. Thomas Rinaldi
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi27