A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lila Dogim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dogim graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Dogim has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lila Dogim MD is a female Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Lila Dogim practice?
- Dr. Lila Dogim has 1 office location.
Dr. Lila Dogim practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Rheumatologists.