A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lila Kalinich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Lila Kalinich is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lila Kalinich, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Adolescent Psychiatry
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kalinich graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kalinich has 8 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lila Joyce Kalinich MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lila J. Kalinich practice?
- Dr. Lila Kalinich has 1 office location.
Dr. Lila Kalinich practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.