inactive

Lila Massoumi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
I can honestly say that she has not only saved my life, but she has put me back on the path to having a fulfilling life. She is a little different than a normal psychiatrist and she might not be right for everyone, but genius is genius. I have been seeing a psychiatrist for over 20 years and she is the first one to get it right. She cares. She will get you on the right supplements and meds. It takes time, but she will guide you. She even caught the fact that I was diabetic when my general practitioner did not. If I could give her 10 stars I would.

March 3rd, 2016
nice office but horrible psychiatrist
Horrible experience with this practitoner. Although the office and staff are nice, she (Dr. Massoumi) I felt was rude, aggressive and does not listen very well. The quality of care I received was very poor. There are much better psychiatrists out there.

October 15th, 2014
I am eternally grateful to Dr. Massoumi for solving a mystery that so many specialists were unable to solve. I feel like myself again after years of searching for answers to no avail. Her frank approach is refreshing and comforting. Her dedication is so authentic. I loved being treated like a person, not a set of symptoms.

August 17th, 2014
Mrs
My experience with Dr. Massoumi has been an incredible one; I have previously been let down by other psychiatrists that always seemed to think they could diagnose and pill push after meeting with me for roughly 20-30 minutes. Dr. Massoumi spent 90 minutes with me; asked me anything and everything that she could to have a completely elaborate idea of how I was feeling and what could in turn be the cause of it. Her attention to detail made me feel more than confident that I was going to finally get the treatment and diagnosis that no other psychiatrist ever cared to deliver. Since my first visit I have seen her a few other times and, although I might have to wait up to 20 minutes past my appointment time – she never cuts my time with her down; this made me trust that she will always treat me like a patient and not another insurance payout to add to a booked schedule. I would highly recommend her to my family and friends and anyone else that has felt that they were failed by other psychiatrists; I am beyond confident that she would not disappoint

June 8th, 2012
I don't know where to begin, but after seeing many doctors she is the first that ever gave me the time and listen to what I am going through. Please keep up the good work.

August 13th, 2011
Couldn't ask for better
I have been to many different psychiatrists, and Dr. Massoumi is by far the best. She has been my doctor now for 2 years, and is always caring and professional. Most importantly: she was able to pinpoint my diagnosis where others couldn't, and I have never felt better. The medication and recommended alternative/holistic treatments finally FIT and WORK! Dr. Massoumi is passionate about what she does and is always willing to share about the most cutting edge research and trainings in terms I can understand. I feel cared about, and she has ALWAYS gone over and beyond when I needed it most. I recommend her my dearest family and friends - the highest compliment of all.

August 5th, 2011
- after assessing me for 25 minutes, she gave me 4 new prescriptions- she doesn't show caring, empathy or compassion- she can be overly aggressive and rude

April 23rd, 2010
Caring, professional Psychiatrist
I have been seeing Dr. Massoumi for a few months, after limited results from a different psychiatrist. Dr. Massoumi ordered bloodwork, and she went to changing medication to be appropriate for my conditions. When I was experiencing negative effects from some medication, she called me on her own time to make sure I was OK, and proceeded to call in an order for me.