Dr. Lila Rosenthal Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lila Rosenthal?

Posted on January 21st, 2015

Dr Rosenthal is a doctor who spends real time with her patients and really listens...a very refreshing change from the usual get them in/get them out doctors i have had before

Excellent doctor!

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

Dr. Lila and her staff have provided wonderful care to our infant son. During each appointment I have felt heard and respected as a parent and I like that Dr. Lila dedicates a lot of time to have a genuine conversation with us! I knew that I'd found an excellent practitioner when Dr. Lila came to visit us in the hospital a few hours after my son's birth, even though she wasn't "scheduled" to come until the next day. She'd simply come by to check on us because she was in the area and had some free time while her daughter was at an appointment (and she stopped by the following day as well)! This kind of care from a doctor is unheard of and so appreciated. I like that Dr. Lila is extremely knowledgeable, gentle in her approach, and open to different modes of care (i.e., holistic as well as traditional medicine). We are so pleased with the quality of care Dr. Lila has given our son and look forward to continuing our relationship with her as he grows.

Confidence in My Doctor

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

It is so assuring to have solid confidence in Dr. Rosenthal! Without a doubt I know she has my best interest at heart and completely trust in her decisions. Dr. Rosenthal is kind, caring and compassionate...exactly the type of doctor I want in my corner for my medical care.

Competent with questionable billing practices

Posted on March 30th, 2014

We were very excited to find in Dr. Rosenthal a very competent, compassionate physician with a desire to empower her clients and validate their experiences. Simultaneously and unfortunately, we found her billing practices to be highly questionable. As well, being forced to go through a meet and greet instead of just being able to access an initial evaluation with the doctor immediately was highly inconvenient and futile in achieving the goal of compatibility. I say this because though we found her personality to be compatible with our needs, her billing practices were not, and the questionable billing practices were directly connected to the meet and greet. Greater transparency prior to the initial visit regarding what charges you will incur as a new client, and the existence of the membership fee would help Dr. Rosenthal immensely in establishing her goal of compatibility matching. Her competency, personality and bedside manner are all for naught when your trust is betrayed by questioning her motives.

Doctor's Response

My Family Doctor is entirely transparent with membership fee and like every other doctors office, we make an attempt to bill insurance and when they do not pay, we have to seek payment from our patients. Patients sign an agreement upfront. There are no hidden expenses. Sometimes patients take out their anger at insurance companies on the doctor which is unfortunate.

Kindness and Professionalism Run the Show

Posted on July 12th, 2013

I must preface this review with the statement that, in my past, I have generally avoided most Western doctors unless absolutely necessary, preferring to seek only alternative, non-Western, non-traditional methods of treatment. Dr. Lila, however, has actually shifted that tendency for me. I feel that she definitely tends more towards the view of a Holistic Practitioner with her kindness, her open-mindedness, and her ability to collaborate with me as a human being (not simply as A Patient) which makes it much easier for me to seek her counsel and knowledge when I know that I really need to seek medical attention, rather than avoiding a situation or waiting until things get "bad enough" to make an appointment. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for a collaborative relationship with their doctor!

Best Doctor in Colorado!

Posted on June 16th, 2013

My husband and I are both patients of Dr. Lila. She is very professional and current in her medical knowledge, but what we love most is her bedside manner. Dr. Lila is kind and compassionate always taking time to completely listen to our needs, explore our options and recommend the best path of treatment. After an illness or incident she always follows-up with a phone call or email to check in with us to see that we are responding to treatment. We highly recommend her as a primary physician.

I found her to be condescending and unhelpful

Posted on June 15th, 2013

I found Dr. Rosenthal to be condescending and unhelpful. I had never called their practice outside of office hours (and have been a patient of her partner, Dr. Van K, for 6 years). When I did on a Saturday morning, Dr. Rosenthal chastised me for not waiting until it was more convenient for her. It was awkward and I was already in a lot of pain.

Posted on November 28th, 2012

Dr. Rosenthal was recommended by a friend of mine after hearing that I was cycling through doctors that I was not pleased with. I received an appointment the very same day I called Lila and waited no more than 5 minutes before seeing her. It was by far the least stressful doctors visit I've ever had. She listened patiently to everything I said and was extremely thorough. Even after my appointment I was able to email her with additional questions, which she replied to within 24 hours (oftentimes less than that). I'd recommend her to anyone I know.

Great doctor, great practice

Posted on August 30th, 2012

I am continually impressed with Dr. Lila Rosenthal and Dr. Kristin Van Konynenburg. They both take such a deep interest in my son, who is a patient at their practice. He is has many medical issues and our old pediatrician did not take the time to delve into the interconnectedness of these issues... instead the focus was on treating each symptom independently as it showed up. My son's main doctor is Dr. Rosenthal and she takes the time to really listen, unhurriedly, and connects the dots together that are not apparent at first glance. She is patient and kind with my son's many questions and most importantly my son fully trusts her. I would recommend Dr. Rosenthal and Dr. Van Konynenburg to anyone who wants complete medical care for their family.

Best doc yet

Posted on March 8th, 2011

I found Dr. Lila after being refered by my sister. This was the first time I left a doctor sastisfied that not only did she listen but was doing everything in her power to figure out what was going on. I would have to say she knows her stuff and I will refer her to anyone looking for a great doctor.

Posted on October 27th, 2016