A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Lila Segade-Lugaro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Lila Segade-Lugaro, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Segade-Lugaro graduated from Universidad De La Republica, Montevideo.
Dr. Segade-Lugaro has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Windmoor Healthcare Of Miami
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Lila Segade-Lugaro MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Lila Segade-Lugaro practice?
- Dr. Lila Segade-Lugaro has 1 office location.
Dr. Lila Segade-Lugaro practices Psychiatry near Sebring, FL.
See Sebring Psychiatrists.