Dr. Lilah Mansour MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 3 reviews

September 19th, 2016
Appointments not available when you need them
I waited three months for a new patient visit, which was fine, I had to get established. But, now as an established patient who was diagnosed with c diff infection and elevated enzymes, my wait for an appointment is still two months. I liked the doctor, but patients need to be seen when they are sick, as well as basic checkups. I was told there was a wait list for quicker appointments, it's been a month so I called to check in and was told there is no wait list. I'm on my second bout of c diff and my PC says I need to check in with gastro, guess I need to find one that I can actually get a timely appointment with. My overall rating is high for the doctor, 0 stars for timely appointments, and I'll be trying to find a new doctor.

December 31st, 2015
This doctor is useless. She did nothing to help me and took over 6 months to get an appointment.
Doctor's Response

Hello I apologize for your experience. I will visit with the doctor and the Clinic Manager to discuss your concerns. I hope you will grant us another opportunity so we can provide you with utmost customer service at ARC. Please contact ARC's Provider and Patient Relations Manager, Robin E., at 512-231-5500 if you would like to further discuss your concerns. Thank you, Robin E.

November 3rd, 2015
If you want to be treated in a timely manner and actually be treated, avoid this Dr
Dr Mansour multiple times refused to prescribe antibiotics and pain medication for a severe diverticulitis inflammation, which is the #1 treatment for this issue. Trying to get appointments with her can take months, even if you are in an emergency situation. My health got so bad I ended up having to have emergency surgery and an ostomy bag. The months of severe pain and permanent scarring could have been avoided had my CT scans been properly reviewed.
Doctor's Response

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We apologize for the issues you had during your visits with Dr. Mansour. Your comments will allow us to look for ways to improve patient and physician relations. ARC wants to assure we provide the best care possible to our patients. If you would like to further discuss your concerns please contact ARC’s Provider and Patient Relations Manager, Robin E. at 512-231-5500.