Dr. Lilah Mansour, MD
Internist

Dec 31st, 2015

This doctor is useless. She did nothing to help me and took over 6 months to get an appointment.

Doctor's Response

Hello I apologize for your experience. I will visit with the doctor and the Clinic Manager to discuss your concerns. I hope you will grant us another opportunity so we can provide you with utmost customer service at ARC. Please contact ARC's Provider and Patient Relations Manager, Robin E., at 512-231-5500 if you would like to further discuss your concerns. Thank you, Robin E.

If you want to be treated in a timely manner and actually be treated, avoid this Dr show details If you want to be treated in a timely manner and actually be treated, avoid this Dr
Nov 3rd, 2015

Dr Mansour multiple times refused to prescribe antibiotics and pain medication for a severe diverticulitis inflammation, which is the #1 treatment for this issue. Trying to get appointments with her can take months, even if you are in an emergency situation. My health got so bad I ended up having to have emergency surgery and an ostomy bag. The months of severe pain and permanent scarring could have been avoided had my CT scans been properly reviewed.

Doctor's Response

Hello - Thank you for taking the time to write this review. We apologize for the issues you had during your visits with Dr. Mansour. Your comments will allow us to look for ways to improve patient and physician relations. ARC wants to assure we provide the best care possible to our patients. If you would like to further discuss your concerns please contact ARC’s Provider and Patient Relations Manager, Robin E. at 512-231-5500.