Dr. Lilah Mansour MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 19th, 2016
Appointments not available when you need them
I waited three months for a new patient visit, which was fine, I had to get established. But, now as an established patient who was diagnosed with c diff infection and elevated enzymes, my wait for an appointment is still two months. I liked the doctor, but patients need to be seen when they are sick, as well as basic checkups. I was told there was a wait list for quicker appointments, it's been a month so I called to check in and was told there is no wait list. I'm on my second bout of c diff and my PC says I need to check in with gastro, guess I need to find one that I can actually get a timely appointment with. My overall rating is high for the doctor, 0 stars for timely appointments, and I'll be trying to find a new doctor.

December 31st, 2015
This doctor is useless. She did nothing to help me and took over 6 months to get an appointment.

November 3rd, 2015
If you want to be treated in a timely manner and actually be treated, avoid this Dr
Dr Mansour multiple times refused to prescribe antibiotics and pain medication for a severe diverticulitis inflammation, which is the #1 treatment for this issue. Trying to get appointments with her can take months, even if you are in an emergency situation. My health got so bad I ended up having to have emergency surgery and an ostomy bag. The months of severe pain and permanent scarring could have been avoided had my CT scans been properly reviewed.